Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (1971)




Director:
Stanley Kubrick

Writer:
Stanley Kubrick

Starring:
Malcolm McDowell
Patrick Magee
Michael Bates and others

A Clockwork Orange, according to me is the reason why my least favourite directors aka Zack Synder and Edgar Wright and my least favourite actor Jim Carey exist. Based on some novel I dont think anyone dare read, this movie is truly a test of who blinks first and unfortunately I did many a time. Yes, there is an apparent message behind the movie, but the handling of it was obnoxiously weird. Malcolm McDowell starts with a good solid performance which soon transcends into a mess. With weird lingo like yarbles, lobschticks, gulliver and countless other senseless stuff, I definitely wouldn't recommend this one.

Pranit’s Rating: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment